White Sauce Pasta is an Italian dish that is now popular amongst the whole of India. So the dish has adopted some Indian touches as well with flavors of Italian touches making it a perfect blend of flavors. So without wasting any time, let’s begin the recipe.
Onion (finely chopped)
Capsicum (chopped in cubes)
Pasta Stock Jalapeno Black Olives
- Boil pasta in drinking water and post-boil keep the pasta Stock aside.
- Heat a pan add butter and then add garlic and onion toss it nicely.
- When the onion starts getting brown add capsicum and tosses for 2 minutes.
- Now add milk and pasta Stock and cheese and give it a quick stir.
- After gentle Saute adds salt, black pepper, and oregano.
- Boil until pasta water become like Sause and now add black olives and Jalapenos. Your White Sause Pasta is ready to serve.
You can enjoy White Sauce Pasta by adding some oregano and red chili flakes that are completely optional.
White Sause Pasta is an Italian dish which is very popular in India as well as a snack and with some Indian touches to the dish. This white sauce pasta is cooked with veggies and to add some Italian touches to this dish Jalepono and black olives adds the perfect touch of flavors to this.
If you look for a free Keto diet Click here