Stuffed Tandoori Potato or Bharva Tandoori Aalo is a snack dish in which fried potatoes are stuffed with paneer and potato. So lets see how to make Stuffed Tandoori Potato.
Raw Peeled Potato 4
Cottage Cheese ( Paneer ) 100 gms
Onion 1 Finely Chopped
Garlic 2 Finely Chopped
Ginger 1/4 inch Finely Chopped
Oil For Frysing
Besan 2 Cup
Water 1/2 Cup
Salt 1/2 tbsp
Red Chili Powder 1/2 tbsp
Chat Masala 1 tsp
Garam Masala 1 tsp
Coriander Powder 1 tsp
Cumin Powder 1 tsp
Amchoor Powder 1 tsp
Chat Masala 1 tsp
- To start with making sure to keep your potatoes in the water to avoid them getting black.
- Now with the help of a scooper, scoop out the potato and keep it aside.
- First, fry the scooped potatoes until it becomes golden brown and keep it aside.
- Now fry the scrapped potatoes and take them out and keep them aside.
- In a pan add some oil then add some onions along with it add ginger and garlic.
- To this mix add paneer and scrapped potatoes and give it a toss.
- Now add 1/4 tbsp salt, 1/4 tbsp of red chili powder, chat masala, coriander powder, cumin powder, Amchoor powder, and chat masala and mix it well.
- In other bowl add besan and add rest of salt and red chili along with it add water and make a thick paste.
- Fill the fried potatoes with this stuffing.
- Cover the stuffed potatoes with this besan make sure to coat it evenly and properly.
- Now sew the skewers in between these potatoes and put them in a tandoor or oven.
- Make sure to cook them evenly from all side and after 5 minutes brush these potatoes with some oil,
- It will take 10 minutes overall to cook it completely and take them out.
- Now cut these potatoes in pieces and they are ready to be served.
Tandoori Stuffed Potatoes are ready to be served with green chutney and red chili chutney along with onions lacha.
For some exciting videos and some more content follow us on Instagram click here