Hello, friends today I am going to share Crunchy semolina cutlet here which is one more light snack for breakfast / Tea Time for you and your family, friends. So let’s see how to make Crunchy semolina Cutlet.
Semolina 2 cup
Red Kashmere Mirch Powder 1/4 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil to roast/fry.
Finely chopped Carrot 1 tbsp
Finely chopped capsicum 1 tbsp
One Potato grated and washed out starch squeeze 2-3 tbsp
Corn Floor – Thin batter to quoting
- Heat the pan on low flame and add Semolina, chopped carrot, capsicum and grated potato in the pan and mix well by adding salt to taste and Kashmere red Mirchi.
- Now add some water in the mixture to have a smooth dough.
- Keep the dough for the rest of 15-20 minutes.
- Make small balls of the dough and shape like a cutlet.
- Heat the oil in nonstick pan and after dipping the cutlets in corn flour batter cover with bread crumbs
- Now fry on both the sides until it becomes golden brown
- At last, take them out on kitchen paper and strain extra oil
And your crunchy semolina cutlet is ready to be served in any tea party. Also, you can serve green mint chutney along with cutlets and red tomato ketchup. You may also add some chat masala to make it tangy and more tasty.
For some exciting videos and some more content follow us on Instagram click here