Samosa the traditional smack originated from Persia is a famous delicacy that has been a lip-smacking food for all age groups. the crispy patty stuffed with potato and beans and with an aroma of spices, served with chutneys definitely makes its presence in every get-together. So an unexpected get together and want to serve something delicious and quick to make. These homemade “samosas” are going to steal the show so let’s see how to make samosa.
|1 cup flour(Maida)||500 gm|
|Baking soda||½ tbps|
|Cumin seeds(Jeera)||2 tbps|
|Garam masala powder||1 tbps|
|Red chilli powder||1 tbps|
SALT TO TASTE
- Take a Bowl, Add the potatoes, cumin seeds, red chilli powder, garam masala powder, boiled peas, green chillies and salt to taste.
- Mash the potatoes and mix the mixture well so no lumps are there, let the mixture cool at room temperature.
- Take 1 cup flour (Maida) in a bowl add baking powder and a bit salt .mix all the dry ingredients firstly as that would give it a crunchy texture.
- Add oil (2 tbsp) to the dry mixture and use the “special ingredient “curd instead of water to give the dough a fluffy texture and a rich taste.
- Let the dough rest for about half an hour.
- Roll the maida dough in chapatti shape and cut it in half and with of our hand give a conical shape to it.
- Now stuff your aalo masala into this maida and with help of water seal it from the bottom.
- Add this samosa in an air fryer or a Kadhai and cook it until they are golden brown.
- Take them out on Kitchen paper and let extra oil strain if cooked in a kadhai.
You’re lip-smacking “golden brown “ samosa are ready to be served. serve them with green mint chutney and red ketchup .sure this crispy fried delicacy would turn into everyone “sweet tooth”.
For some exciting videos and some more content follow us on Instagram click here