Hii! This section of my food blogs is related to featured foodies where I am featuring food bloggers, food Instagrammers and food YouTubers. So if you want to publish yourself check my Instagram post or ping me on Insta for this. So let’s hear directly from Malvi Shah our featured foodie.
Hi. This is Malvi Shah. I had created my feed on 1st April 2020. Named ”solution_yum”. https://www.instagram.com/solution_yum/
So today it completed 2 months. My page is all about to prove people that they can have delicious recipes even after following a proper Jain diet and I myself cook all the dishes n I also share the recipe of it. And this is the specialty of my page n this makes my page unique than the other food accounts.so people can also follow my recipe.
- Ravioli stuffing-
- Chopped roasted bell paper, florets of broccoli and grated cottage cheese in a bowl.
- Add grated cheese.(optional)
- Mix a bit of salt, chilly flakes, oregano and mix it up.
- Add some fresh cream or malai from milk.
- Keep it aside.
- Pink sauce-
- For White sauce heat the pan and put butter and let it melt.
- Add 3 tbsp refined flour to the melted butter and keep stirring and cook for 2 minutes.
- Gradually Add milk and stir to get a smooth sauce.
- Add pepper, salt and sugar accordingly to your taste.
- Keep it aside.
- For red sauce put chopped tomatoes,mint leaves,pinch of salt,oregano and 1 tsp oil to the mixie jar and make a paste out of it.
- Now add fresh mint leaves and basil leaves and blend them one more time.
- Heat some oil and pour the tomato paste and cook on low to medium heat.
- Add red chilly sauce, tomato ketchup, boiled corns , chilly flakes, oregano, sugar and give it a nice stir.
- Add white sauce into red sauce and add fresh chopped basil leaves and mix it up.
Take pink sauce to the serving plate and add boiled and stir-fried ravioli on top of it.
Sprinkle with chilly flakes and oreganos and chopped black olives.
For some exciting videos and some more content follow us on Instagram click here