Rajma 250gms soaked for at least 2 hours
Onion 3 (chopped/puree) medium size
Tomato 3 (chopped/puree) medium size
Garlic 6 Chopped
Ginger 1/2 inch Chopped
Red chili 1tbsp
Coriander powder 1tbsp
Cumin powder 1tbsp
Black pepper 1tsp
Mango powder (amchur) 1tsp
Rajma masala 1tbsp
Garam masala 1tsp
Butter prefer Amul if available 100 gms
Oil/Ghee 3 tbsp
1) Take a cooker and in the cooker add onions and saute it until it becomes slightly brown.
2) Now add ginger and garlic and cook the paste until it becomes brown or properly cooked. Also add water if required to avoid it burn.
3) Now add Tomato Puree and stir it for around 2 minutes until it gets mixed.
4) Now add all dried Masala’s ( Red Chilli, Coriander Powder, Cumin Powder, Black pepper, Mango powder, Rajma and garam Masala
5) Now cook it until oil separates.
6) Add soaked rajma and stir it for 2 minutes until the masala gets covered, Also now add 300 ml water and cover it with led.
7) Cook it for 4 to 5 whistles or until it completely gets cooked.
8) Now add butter and give it a mix.
Your Rajma Maknhi Masala is ready to serve. Serve it hot with rice, Roti, Naan or Parantha