Paneer Masala Dosa one of the very tasty batters that can be enjoyed. It also adds a fusion to dosa and also a lot of paneer filling can be tried with dosa. So let’s see how its made.
- Urad Dal 1/2 cup soaked
- Raw rice 1 cup soaked
- Poha 2tbsp soaked
- Chana Dal 1tbsp
- Fenugreek. 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Paneer 100 gram finely grated
- Cumin seeds 1/2 tbsp
- Mustard seeds 1/2 tbsp
- Red chili crashed 1-2
- Chana Dal 1/2 tbsp
- Green chili chopped 1-2
- Turmeric 1/3 tsp
- Onion finely chopped 1/4 cup
- Ginger garlic paste 1tbsp
- Finely chopped coriander a bunch
- Finely chopped tomatoes 2-3 tbsp
- Hing a pinch
- Curry leaves 3-4
- Salt to taste Oil 2-3 tbsp
Preparation of Batter
- Grind all ingredients, leaving masala ingredients, to a fine smooth paste.
- Now add salt to taste and keep this mixture for setting a smooth batter.
- Mix this batter with big spoon clockwise to get it more smooth. The batter should not be thick.
Preparation of masala
- In a hot pan and put oil add cumin seeds and mustard seeds to crackle.
- Add chana dal and fry till golden brown.
- Now add ginger garlic paste and fry till raw smell goes.
- Now add red chili crushed and onions to fry In the pan till light brown.
- Add chopped tomatoes and saute by adding hing.
- Before making a dosa pan or tawa should be greased by oil.
- On hot pan or tawa put the batter in round shape.
- Now cook the dosa on low flame by putting oil drops on the edges of the batter.
- Turn the dosa to cook another side when one side is cooked in red gold.
- Add Panner Masala on this dosa
Put this paneer masala on the Dosa cooked and fold in the shape you like. This is also another new creation of dosa with different batter and a new fusion
For some exciting videos and some more content follow us on Instagram click here