Paneer Lababadar is another North Indian veg recipe made with Paneer and is thick and rich in gravy. Also as the name suggests paneer lababdar it’s completely covered with thick gravy. So let’s see how to make this super-rich thick gravy paneer recipe.
Tomato 3 Chopped
Onion 3 Chopped
Garlic 2 Chopped
Ginger 1/2 inch Chopped
Cinnamon 1/2 inch
Cloves 4 to 5
Cardamoms 2 to 3
Dried Red chilli 2
Garam Masala Powder 1tbsp
Red Chilli powder Half tbsp
Turmeric powder 1 tsp
Kasoori methi 1tbsp
Bay leaf 1
Oil 4 tbsp
Paneer 350gms (250gms Chunks & 100gms grated)
- Take a pan and heat it on medium flame and add 2 tbsp oil, to this oil add dried spices bay leaf, cumin, coriander, cinnamon stick, clove, cardamom and cashew and stir it for 2 minutes.
- Now add Onions and stir it for another 2 minutes and add ginger garlic. Make sure that they don’t change colour.
- Now add tomatoes and stir it for another 2 minutes and add water now and boil it for 2 minutes.
- Take this mix out in a mixture jar and blend it into a fine puree.
- Now in other pan add oil and add this puree in the pan. Now add powdered spices Garam masala, Red chilli powder and turmeric powder and cook it for 3 to 4 minutes.
- To finish this gravy add Cream, Kasuri methi and grated Paneer.
- Now, at last, add Panner and give it a final and cook it for 5 minutes.
Your paneer lababdar is ready to serve and could be enjoyed with Naan and Lacha parantha.
For some exciting videos and some more content follow us on Instagram click here