Paneer Bhurji is superfast and liked dish by most vegetarians and it is prepared in no time. This is a super simple recipe and can be cooked with very few ingredients. So let’s see how to make Paneer Ki Bhurji.
Paneer 250gm. Finely grated
Milk 1/2 cup
Cumin seeds 1/2tsp
Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
Red chili powder 1tsp
Salt to taste
Fresh cilantro (coriander) 2tbsp
Onion 1/2 cup Finely chopped
Tomato 1/2 cup Finely chopped
Green chilli 2-3 Finely Chopped
Ginger garlic paste 1/2 tbsp (optional)
- In a deep pan put the butter on low flame and put chopped onion to fry till golden brown.
- Now add ginger-garlic paste to fry till raw smell
- Add cumin seeds to crackle and turmeric powder, red Mirchi powder, and stir.
- Now add salt and chopped tomatoes to translate.
- Pour 1-2 tbsp water and milk and add green chili chopped. and stir to mix the ingredients.
- Finally, add the grated paneer and give it a stir.
Paneer bhurji is ready to serve with lachha paratha, naan paratha. Garnish it with green chopped coriander.
You can also make a simple this dish by just adding salt and black pepper and giving crumbled paneer a stir in the pan and making another simple paneer bhurji quickly. Also this Paneer bhurji can be served in Navratri as well.
For some exciting videos and some more content follow us on Instagram click here