Matar ki sabzi is an unusual dish that is not that a very common but yes very tasty and good to eat with a lot of nutritional value in it. So let’s see how to make Matar Ki Sabzi.
Tomato 3 medium size Chopped
Onion 3 medium size Chopped
Garlic 5 cloves chopped
Ginger 1/2 inch
Salt to taste
Red chili powder 1/2 tbsp
Turmeric 1/2 tbsp
Garam Masala 1/2 tbsp
Coriander Powder 1tsp
Cumin powder 1 tsp
Oil (prefer Sarson oil Burnt)
Boiled Peas 250gms
- In a pan take some oil if using Mustard (Sarson) oil make sure it’s burnt to avoid raw taste and add onions in it.
- Saute the onions for 5 minutes or until they start turning brown.
- Now add chopped ginger and garlic and cook them for 2 minutes or until they get a cooker properly.
- Add tomatoes to this and add spices red chili, turmeric, coriander, cumin, and garam masala.
- Cook the mixture until oil separates from the dish.
- Now add boiled peas to this mix and cook it for 5 minutes.
- Add water to make a thick gravy.
Your matar is sabzi is ready to serve and you can enjoy it with roti and rice both.
For some exciting videos and some more content follow us on Instagram click here