Fish Curry Masala
Masala fish curry is a North Indian dish with thick masala and spicy gravy enriched with butter. Masala fish curry can be enjoyed with Pulao and Paranthas also the taste of butter, at last, gives it a typical North Indian curry kick. So let’s see how to make Masala Fish Curry
|Ingredient Name||Ingredient Quantity|
|Tomato||2 Medium Size|
|Onion||2 Medium Size|
|Garlic||5 to 7|
|Red Chili||½ tbsp.|
|Garam Masala||½ tbsp.|
|Cumin Powder||½ tbsp.|
|Coriander Powder||1/4 tbsp.|
|Kasoori Meeti||Dry and Toasted 1 tbsp|
|Mustard Oil||50 ml|
- In a pan take some oil if using mustard oil make sure it’s burnt to avoid raw taste and add onions in it.
- Saute the onions for 5 minutes or until they start turning brown.
- Now add chopped ginger and garlic and cook them for 2 minutes or until they get a cook properly.
- Add tomatoes to this and add spices red chili, turmeric, coriander, cumin, and garam masala.
- Cook the mixture until oil separates from the dish if required add water.
- Meanwhile, in another pan add some more oil and fry the fish from all sides.
- At last, add these fish pieces in gravy and cook it for around 5 minutes.
- At last, add some water according to the thickness of the gravy you want and add butter.
- After this comes to boil add Kasoori methi give it a stir, cover and cook it for 2 more minutes.
Your Masala Fish Curry is ready and good to eat anytime and prefer it with Tawa roti for best taste as it is a light and healthy Indian dish.
For some exciting videos and some more content follow us on Instagram click here