Malpua is a pancake recipe which is another sweet dish popular all over India and even in Nepal, Pakistan, and Bangladesh. Malpua is enjoyed in breakfast in Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh. So let’ see how it make Malpua.
All-Purpose Flour 2cup
Semolina 1 cup
Baking Powder 1tsp
Sugar 1/2 Cup
Green cardamom Powder 1tsp
Ghee for frying
Milk 1/2 liter
- In a bowl mix maida (all-purpose flour) and Suji (Semolina) /by adding water.
- Now add sugar, sauf, baking powder, and mix to a smooth batter.
- In a flat pan heat, the ghee/oil and with a deep spoon pour the batter by spreading in the oil.
- Fry both sides to a light golden brown.
- (There can be a twist if sugar is not added in the mixture. In another pan add one cup of water on low flame and add sugar to melt and boil to one string syrup.)
- All the process is the same after frying the malpua on both sides
- Add in the sugar syrup for a while and then take out on another plate, keeping in such a way so that extra syrup is separated.
Your Malpua is ready to be served to Serve hot with Kheer or halwa. You can adjust consistency if your Malpau by adding more or less water if you want fluffy malpau then add less water and keep the consistency thick.
Malpua is very popular in these festive days also you can make different versions of Malpua according to the taste you want or let’s say it gets a different way of making with the change in the region. Hope you like my recipe for Malpua please let me know on the comments below about your thoughts for this recipe also share me your recipe on my Instagram by just tagging me on the recipe you try.
For some exciting videos and some more content follow us on Instagram click here