Oil for frying
Ginger garlic paste
Besan 4 tablespoon
Salt to taste
Red chili 2 tsp
Coriander powder 1 tsp
Cumin (Zeera) powder 1 tsp
Hing 1 pinch
Anchor 1 tsp
Ginger garlic paste 1 tablespoon
1) Take lady finger(bhindi) and chop them in julienne style and put them in a bowl.
2) Now in the bowl add salt, chili, cumin powder, coriander powder, amchur, and ginger garlic paste.
3) Now add besan in the bowl and mix it gently kindly note don’t make the mix like a pakoda it must be gently dusted and covered.
4) Now fry the oil in a pan on medium-high flame and then add this bhindi to the pan.
5) Fry the bhindi gently until it turns crispy.
6) Now take it out on a plate with tissue paper on it and let the tissue soak extra oil.
Your Kurkuri bhindi is ready to serve.
KurKuri Bhindi is a new kind of dish which is cooked with besan and masala’s layered over bhindi and then deep fried. Also you can sprinkle some chat masala and can eat this as a snack item.
For some exciting videos and some more content follow us on Instagram click here