Our “Done For You” keto meal plans are completely customized based on your food preferences and weight loss goals. You can click here and get-diet to start creating your plan. Simply follow it to achieve a successful keto diet! 🙂
Keto Chocolate Mousse
You would definitely like this recipe especially if you’re a chocolate lover. Whenever you have sweet cravings, this choco mousse is a great go-to dessert. Just make sure you choose unsweetened cocoa powder and chocolate chips, so it is still keto-approved.
🍽 Servings: 1
1/2 cup Whipping Cream
1tsp – 1Tbsp Stevia, depends on your preference
1 tsp Cocoa powder, unsweetened
2 Tbsp Chocolate Chips or chopped chocolates, unsweetened
1) In a bowl, add the whipping cream.
2) Add stevia and whisk the mixture until the texture becomes thick like the whipped cream.
3) Add the cocoa powder.
4) Combine the mixture using a spatula.
5) Lastly, add the chocolate chips. Mix again until well combined. Chill the mousse for 1 hour.
6) Serve in a small cup or bowl and top it with chopped chocolates.
➡️ Nutritional Information:
Energy – 525.7 kcal
Protein – 6g
Fat – 50.9g
Carbohydrates – 10.9g