Hariyali Chicken is a gravy snack recipe coated with the green sauce and cooked in mint and coriander and is different gravy but flavor. Let’s see how it’s made.
Chicken 300 GM.
Cinnamon 1/2 inch pc.
Green cardamom 3-4 crushed
Cumin seeds 1/2 tbsp
Black pepper 3-4
Garam masala 1tsp
Salt to taste
Oil 2-3 tbsp
Green coriander 1 cup
Mint leaves 1/2 cup
Green chilli 2-3
Onion diced 3 tbsp
Ginger garlic mashed 1tbsp
Curd 1/2 cup
- Heat the oil and crackle cumin seeds, add black pepper and crushed cardamom, cinnamon and add ginger garlic paste to fry until raw smell goes.
- Now add onions and saute them in these dried masala until they start getting brown.
- Now add chicken and fry till its color change to white.
- Blend all the ingredients coriander, mint, green chili to a fine paste.
- Now add this green paste in fried chicken and salt to taste.
- Add little water as per the consistency of gravy.
- After this add Garam masala and amchur powder or lemon juice and cover to have a better taste.
- On low flame add curd and cook it until its completely blend into the mix
Garnish with cream if you want as and your hariyali chicken is ready to be served. As I like pungent flavor and thick gravy I didn’t add cream to it. Now serve it hot with naan paratha, lachha paratha, and rice.
For some exciting videos and some more content follow us on Instagram click here