Handi Chicken is a thick gravy based chicken whose gravy is very much like tawa chicken but there is no diced vegetables rather as the name suggests its a full packed handi. So without wasting any time lets start the dish.
Chicken 750 gms
Seekh 1 roll
Eggs 2 boiled eggs
Red chilli 1tbsp
Cumin powder 1tbsp
Coriander powder 1 tbsp
Toasted Kasoori Meethi 1tbsp
Meat masala 2tbsp
Kasoori Meethi 1tbsp
Garam masala 1tbsp
Tomato paste 3 tomatoes
Onion paste 3 onions
Ginger garlic paste
Ginger julienne 1/4 inch
Cream 3 tbsp
Butter 50 gms
1) In a Handi add oil and then add onion gravy and cook it until it starts getting brown.
2) As the onion puree gets brown add ginger garlic paste and stir it for 2 minutes or until onions, garlic and ginger get cooked.
3) Add tomato to this mix and salt, red chili powder, amchur powder, coriander powder, meat masala, cumin powder, and garam masala.
4) Cook the gravy for a minute and add chicken to this mix and cook it for around 20 minutes
5) In another pan take some ghee and add oil, in that oil cook boiled eggs for 2 minutes and take them out.
6) In the pan used for stirring eggs add seekh kebab and cook it for 2 minutes.
7) Now in the handi add seekh kebab diced into chunks and boiled eggs.
8) Add 200ml water to this mix until chicken gets soft and gravy gets completely set and add Kasoori methi.
9) Now add cream and butter to the cooked chicken and cook it for 2 minutes.
Your Handi Chicken is ready to serve and this taste very nice with Lacha Parantha, Naan and Garlic Naan.
For some exciting videos and some more content follow us on Instagram click here