Egg curry is a quick and simple to make the recipe and is very tasty as its moreover like a chunky gravy. So without wasting time lets begin with how to make egg curry.
Tomato 3 medium size Chopped
Onion 3 medium size Chopped
Garlic 5 cloves chopped
Ginger 1/2 inch
Salt to taste
Red chili powder 1/2 tbsp
Turmeric 1/2 tbsp
Garam Masala 1/2 tbsp
Coriander Powder 1tsp
Cumin powder 1 tsp
Meat Masala 1 tbsp
Kitchen King 1 tsp
Chicken Masala 2 tsp
Eggs boiled 6
Oil (prefer Sarson oil Burnt) 100 ml
- In a pan take some oil if using Sarson oil make sure it’s burnt to avoid raw taste and add onions in it.
- Saute the onions for 5 minutes or until they start turning brown.
- Now add chopped ginger and garlic and cook them for 2 minutes or until they get a cooker properly.
- Add tomatoes to this and add spices red chili, turmeric, coriander, cumin, and garam masala.
- Cook the mixture until oil separates from the mix.
- Now in other pan add the rest of the oil and eggs and roast it for 2 minutes.
- Now add chicken masala, mutton masala and kitchen king powder, and roast eggs for another 2 minutes.
- Add this tomato onion paste to this bhuna chicken and add water to it.
Your egg curry is ready and it can best be enjoyed with fulka roti. Also, you can eat this any time as it is not that heavy and can also be eaten in a regular diet even if you are looking to lose weight.
For some exciting videos and some more content follow us on Instagram click here