Chicken Shawarma is a Lebanese dish but with time and as Chicken Shawarma comes to India it got a lot of changes according to the taste that Indian’s prefer. So let’s see how it’s made.
Chicken 250 gms (Minced)
Onions 2 Finely Chopped
Tomatoes 2 Finely Chopped
Green Chillis 2 Finely Chopped
Garlic 5 Finely Chopped
Salt 2 tbsp
Red Chili Powder 1 tsp
Chicken Masala Powder 1 sp
Kitchen King 1 tsp
Mayonaise 2 tbsp
Oil 7 tbsp
Maida 2 Cup
Water 1/2 Cup
- In a bowl add maida and add water and salt to it and knead a hard dough.
- Keep it aside for resting by keeping a semi-wet towel on it.
- Now on a pan add oil and on it add garlic and onion and roast it for 5 minutes.
- Add chopped tomatoes and chicken and grill it for 10 minutes or until chicken gets cooked.
- Now at last add salt, red chili powder, chicken masala and kitchen king masala to this mix.
- Cook it for around 2 to 3 minutes after adding these masalas.
- Now make roti of that maida dough by roasting it on Tawa.
- At last, put some mayonnaise on this roti and add chicken and your Chicken Shawarma is ready to serve.
Serve Chicken Shawarma hot with Mayoniese and Green chutney with onions.
For some exciting videos and some more content follow us on Instagram click here