Chicken Keema is a thick gravy chicken with Keema pieces of chicken. It is a very tasty gravy as every bite of it comes with a meaty flavor. So let’s see how to make Chicken Keema.
Chicken Keema is popular all over India but specially it is eaten in North Indian region and this comes from Mughlai Kitchen small chunks of meat along with Chicken and rich gravy makes it very tasty. Also, those who want to eat Meat and Chicken can enjoy both flesh at the same time,
|INGREDIENTS NAME||INGREDIENTS QNTY||INGREDIENTS NAME||INGREDIENTS QNTY.|
|Chicken boneless||500 gram minced||Bay Leaf||2-3|
|Oil||1/2 cup||Cinnamon Stick||1-2 small pcs|
|Fresh Cream||1 tbsp||Cloves||8-10|
|Coco Milk||1 cup||Green Cardamom||8-10|
|Chopped onion||1-1/2 cup||Black Pepper||8-10|
|Tomato Chopped||3/4 cup||Red Chili Powder||1 tsp – to taste|
|Green Coriander||One bunch chopped||Garam Masala||1 tsp|
|Green Chili sliced||3-4||Coriander Powder||1 tsp|
|Ginger Garlic Paste||1 tbsp||Cumin Powder||1 tsp|
|Ginger Thinly Sliced||1 tbsp||Salt||To taste|
|Mint Leaves||10-12||Turmeric||1/2 tsp|
|Curd||2-3 tbsp||Kasuri Methi crushed||2 tsp|
CHICKEN KEEMA RECIPE:
- In a pan heat the oil and add all whole spices to crackle. Now add chopped onion and sliced green chili and fry till golden color.
- After that now add Ginger Garlic Paste and saute till raw smell goes. As the smell goes off now that add chopped tomatoes and fry till soft by adding curd.
- At last add red chili powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, and mint leaves and saute. Keep the onion-tomato mixture in another bowl.
- In the same pan add oil if required and cook keema by sprinkling turmeric powder and salt. Cover the pan and let the keema cooked on low flame till soft. Add water if required.
- When the keema is cooked mix the onion-tomato mixture and stir so that this is completely mixed with keema curry. Adding of coco milk or cashew paste by adding water – optional.
- Sprinkle garam masala and crushed Kasuri methi powder and mix well. For dry keema cook till the moisture goes off.
- Serve with chapatti, paratha, or rice by garnishing with sliced ginger, chopped coriander, and cream. Chicken Keema is easy to make a dish full of delicious flavors and can be used as a side dish.
Your Chicken Keema is ready to be served. Serve it hot with Roti, Parantha, Naan or Rice this dish goes well with everything.