Boiled riced cooled down 250gms
oil 2tbsp for rice
Oil 2 cups for frying chicken
Ginger 1 tsp
Onion 1/2 bowl
carrot 1/2 bowl
Beans 1/4th bowl
Capsicum 1/2 bowl
Garlic 1 tbsp
Salt 1 tsp
White Pepper 1 pinch
Black Pepper 1/2 tsp
Soya Sause 1 tbsp
Vinegar 1 tbsp
Red Chilli Sause 1 tsp
Chicken 200 gms cut in stips
Corn flour 4 tbsp
Water 1/4th cup
Green Chilli Sause 1 tsp
Spring onion 1/2 bowl
Chicken fried rice is one of the popular Chinese dishes across India. Also, Chicken fried rice is also a complete meal and full of protein and Carbs and is very tasty.
1) Take a pan and heat it on high flame and add oil two tbsp.
2) Now add ginger garlic and onion and saute for a minute and ensure it does not lose its color.
3) Now add Capsicum and Carrot and give it a stir and fry it for 1 minute.
4) Add boiled rice make sure that they are cooled down and give it a gentle toss also all Chickenetables must mix well with this rice.
5) Now add salt, white pepper, black pepper, Soya sauce, vinegar, and chili sauce.
6) Now in a bowl add chicken strips and add 2 tbsp of cornflour and add water 2 tbsp, salt and pepper.
7) Now in another pan add oil and boil it on high flame and add chicken until it becomes golden brown.
8) Add this chicken to rice mix Give Chicken fried rice a gentle and add spring onions and stir it for 30 seconds
Now Chicken fried rice is ready is ready to serve and it’s really a complete meal.