Bread Pakora is one of the all-time snack especially enjoyed with tea and a better choice for light refreshment. The snack is mostly available at most of the tea stalls and small restaurants and Street Side Marts. So let’s see how to make bread pakoda.
|Ingredients name||Ingredients quantity|
|Besan – Gram Flour||2 cups|
|Rice Flour||1 cup|
|Garam Masala||1/2 tsp|
|Turmeric Powder||1/2 tsp|
|Chat Masala||1/2 tsp|
|Red Chilli Powder||1/2 tsp|
|Mustard seeds||1/2 tsp|
|Green chilli finely chopped||3-4|
|Green Coriander finely chopped||A bunch|
|Ginger paste||1/2 tsp|
|Lemon Juice||2 tsp|
|Boiled potato roughly mashed||1-2 cup|
|Paneer thinly sliced||10-12 pcs|
|Bread Slice||10-12 pcs|
|Oil for frying|
- In a deep frying pan put some oil to heat and add the mustard seeds to crackle.
- Now add boiled mashed potatoes, ginger paste, some chopped coriander,
- some green chilli, red chilli powder, garam masala, some hing, some ajwain,
- Garam Masala and salt and mix it properly. Keep aside in other bowl to cool.
- In a bowl put the besan (gram flour), rice flour, ajwain, heeng, turmeric powder, salt to taste, green coriander, lemon juice and make a thin paste by adding some hot water ensuring there are no lumps in the batter.
- Take bread slices and spread potatoe mixture on one slice and on top put thinly sliced paneer pieces. Now put other bread slice on the filling and by pressing cut in two pieces. Similarly, prepare all the bread slices filled in with the filling and cut in two pieces.
- Heat the oil in the same pan. Take filled bread slices one by one and dip in the batter ensuring full coating of the batter and put one by one in the oil for frying on both sides till golden brown.
Bread Pakora is ready to serve. Sprinkle chat masala on the snack and more so with green chutney for a crunchy taste, enjoy with your family members and friends at high tea time.
For some exciting videos and some more content follow us on Instagram click here