Earlier I have shared with you how to make Kurkuri bhindi, now I am sharing how to make Bhindi Masala. Now let’s see how Bhindi masala is made so let’s start the recipe.
Onion 3 medium size Chopped
Garlic 5 cloves chopped
Ginger 1/2 inch
Salt to taste
Red chili powder 1/2 tbsp
Turmeric 1/2 tbsp
Garam Masala 1/2 tbsp
Cumin powder 1 tsp
Cumin Seeds 1/2 tbsp
Oil (prefer mustard oil Burnt)
Bhindi/Ladyfinger cut in pieces
- In a pan take some oil if using mustard oil make sure it’s burnt to avoid the taste.
- Add Cumin seeds and cook it for 2 minutes or until they pop.
- Saute the onions for 5 minutes or until they start turning brown.
- Now add chopped ginger and garlic and cook them for 2 minutes or until they get cook properly.
- Add lady finger (bhindi) to this and add spices red chili, turmeric, coriander, cumin,and garam masala.
- Now cook it until bhindi becomes soft.
- Keep on stirring the mixture to cook bhindi well from all sides.
Serve with nan paratha, lachha paratha and been this green veggie this can be part of your diet plan sabzi.