Bhatti Ka Murg is a Tandoori recipe but this is slightly different from Chicken Tandoori due to its spices, basic marination remains the same but there are additional masalas that make it tangy and spicy and dish. See how to make Bhatti Murg.
Ginger Garlic Paste
Cashew 4 to 5
Hung Curd 2 tbsp
Oil 3 tbsp
Salt 1 tsp
Red Chili Powder 1 tsp
Tumeric Powder 1/4 tsp
Coriander Powder 1 tsp
Cumin Powder 1 tsp
Chicken Masala 1/2 tsp
Garam Masala 1/2 tsp
Lemon Juice 1 tsp
Chat Masala 1/2 tsp
Chicken 500 gms
- In a pan add oil and after that add onion and saute it for 2 minutes.
- After that add cashews and saute it until onions become brown to make sure to saute all through to avoid cashew from burning.
- Now blend these into a fine paste if required add some water basically 2 to 3 tbsp.
- In a bowl add chicken pieces along with it add ginger garlic paste and onion paste.
- Now add salt, red chili, coriander powder, cumin powder, chicken powder, and garam masala.
- Lastly, add hung curd and gram flour and keep this chicken for rest for at least 30 minutes.
- Now roast it on a tandoor for 10 to 12 minutes roasting it each side.
- You can also cook it on a tawa and pan and cook it evenly from all sides.
At last add some chat masala and lemon and your Bhatti Ka Murg is ready to be served. You can serve it green chutney and onions also you can enjoy it with tandoori roti.
For some exciting videos and some more content follow us on Instagram click here