When you listen to the names Noida and Gurgaon your mind makes an images of the tall buildings of MultiNational companies, uncountable malls, and lit crowded markets. But do you know these cities are also famous for their amazing food stalls and restaurants? Here is the best places to eat in Noida and Gurgaon.
Noida is located in Gautam Buddha district, Uttar Pradesh but people never think this city separate from New Delhi. With increasing number of company headquarters, malls and astonishing infrastructure Noida is an emerging IT hub of North India. Being a city where diverse number of people, it automatically becomes new food hub. I have come with list of best food places of Noida.
1. Brahmaputra Market [Fabulous Destination for Street Foods]
If you are the one who prefer street foods over all other cuisines then you would definitely love this market which is located in Noida sector 29. Brahmaputra Market is one the oldest markets in Noida where people come to taste Chhata, Tikka, Kebabs, Birayani, Idle , momos and Shawarma Rolls.
2. Sector – 41 [Hub of sweets and Cakes]
Be it birthday party or any festival, Noida Sector 41 is always full of people buying sweets, Cakes and Pastries. It is an amazing place for sweet and cake lovers. Cake and Pastries home delivery is also available from here so you can celebrate your friend or love one’s birthday by best possible way.
3. Sector – 18 [Famous for Restaurants and Street Foods]
Noida, Sector-18 is the place of foodies as it is full of road side stalls and restaurants. Some of the best food centre of Sector 18 are: Kebab Xpress, Egg bistro, Innerchef Cultivate etc. This place is also known for its cafe like Kaffiaa, Big chills, Cinaban etc
4. Sector -63 [Lunch & Dinner Destination]
It is your marriage or work anniversary, Party time or Valentine week you always look for a
scrumptious restaurants for dinner night. Sector 63 is your end then, it lodges some of beat dinner and lunch destination like: Ancient Barbeque, Lemon twist, Yellow chilli, Sagar ratna etc. You can also visit Haldirams.
Gurgaon is the business hub of Haryana, this city also gets points because it shares boundaries with National Capital, Delhi. Gurgaon is known for its top MNCs, uncountable shopping malls, and restaurants. People live here from all regions of the country so it makes this city the hub for foodies.
I am sharing some of best food place of this city:
1. Sector 29 [Food Trucks]
Away from tall buildings and cacophony, there are food trucks stand just opposite the Leisure valley park. It is located on Leisure Valley road. It offers some of the best street foods in the entire city. The taste of tasty street food and cuisines from all across the country is the main specification of Food Trucks.
2. Civil Lines [Hub of Chole Bhature]
People of Haryana, Delhi, and Punjab Iove Chole Bhature. They just can’t leave their food plate without last bite of it. If you are craving for the best Chole- Bhature in the city, your probe will last in corner of Civil Lines in Sector 15. Other than that you can have Paranthas and different types of Thalis.
3. Vibe- The Sky Bar [Height of Night Hangout] It is very famous for unique cocktails, stunning snacks and also known for the view. It is very good destination for night Hangout. Vibe is situated on the tenth floor of The Hilton which thrills your drink and dinner experience. Mojito and Bubblegum Cocktail is must have drinks. You can also consider this place for Live Music, Screen Live Matches.
4. Threesixtyone Degree- The Oberoi [Food beside Pool]This is located just above the shimmering Expanse of the Mashaal- lit insanely blue pool. If you are the one who loves to have lunch or dinner in open-air then this place is made just for you. Poolside dining experience will make your outing experience more beautiful. You will get all cuisines of your want: Indian, Italian, Chinese, or Japanese.
So here is the list of few eateries of Gurgaon and Noida you may enjoy the food at these places even amid COVID with safety like wearing a mask and getting things sanitized and just if you are not visiting outside for food tune in to our blog recipes. These are the best places to eat in Noida and Gurgaon. HAPPY EATING ☺
For some exciting videos and some more content follow us on Instagram click here