In this present session of my blog which are kitchen-related products, especially Electronic Kitchen Appliances, and this blog is related to the best food processor in India 2020.
The list of product data has been got from online sources and channelizing them correctly using my algorithms so that end customers must get the best of products in the market.
This isn’t a paid promotion from any of the brand’s listed.
Here is the list of the best food processor to look for in 2020 in India.
Usha FP 3810
- The power consumption of the product is 1000W.
- 3 Speed settings and 12 preset functions.
- Smart and elegant looking design
- Features: Mincing | Whipping | Shredding | Chopping | Grinding | Scrapping | Grinding wet & Dry | Juicing | Pureeing | Blending
- Features like auto suction and rubber suction feet.
- 2-year product warranty and 5 years warranty on the motor.
Insala Fiesta LX 650
- Power Consumption of the product is 650W.
- 3 Speed Setting and made of ABS Body
- Features: Whisp | Chop | Kneading | Chopping | Grinding | Scrapping | Grinding wet & Dry |
- This product comes with 2 jars
- Insala offers a warranty of 2 years on the product
Insala Wonder Maxie 700
- This comes with an ABS body.
- Power consumption is 700 Watts
- Features: Mincing | Grating | Whipping | Shredding |Chopping | Grinding | Scrapping | Grinding wet & Dry Juicing | Pureeing | Blending
- Product of 3-speed setting and 14 functions.
Bajaj Fx 11 Food factory 600
- Product is made of polycarbonate
- Power consumption is 600 W
- Features: Shredding | Juicing | Grinder | Chopping | Grinding | Scrapping.
- It comes with 3 Jars and 3 Speed settings.
- 2 year Bajaj Warranty
- This product is made of ABS plastic.
- Main Features: Chop, Slice, Mince, Cut, and Grind wet and dry food.
- It comes with a 2.1 Litre processing bowl.
- This product is dishwasher friendly.
- Power consumption of the product is 650W
Things that you must ensure before buying a Food Processor in India 2020
- Capacity: Look for the product which can take the maximum load.
- Watt: Consumption of Power is different to choose wisely which provides the best output with minimal consumption of electricity.
- Size: Look at the size and area where you want to keep it as it is a portable device a smaller size is always advantages.
- Features: Features like shredding, mincing, juicing, grinding, kneading, chopping must as such be covered to have it as a package.
- Warranty: Availability of warranty period varies from brand to brand do look for the one giving the best warranty.
For some exciting videos and some more content follow us on Instagram click here