Badam ka halwa is a very delicious halwa recipe made with almonds or badam. It is rich in potassium, calcium and protein. Also, almonds are rich in fiber and vitamin E. So this is a perfect dish to make for a healthier immune and tasty at the same time. So let’s see how to make badam ka halwa.
Almonds 250 gm.
Desi Ghee 3-4 tbsp
Milk Full Cream 200 gm
Sugar 200 gm. or to taste
Food color- one pinch
Green cardamom powder 1/4 tsp
Finely chopped almonds soaked 8-10.
- Soak Almonds and peel off the cover.
- Blend the almonds by adding 2-3 tbsp milk to a rough paste.
- In a Nonstick, pan heats the ghee and add paste and sugar on low flame and roast by adding some more ghee.
- Boil the left out the milk by adding food color.
- Now add the milk in the mixture and stir for 2-3 minutes. Ensure that it does not fix on the bottom.
- Add left out ghee and mix and a good fragrance of Badam Halwa appear.
- Badam Halwa full of mouth-watering taste is ready to serve just Garnish it with finely chopped almonds and green cardamom powder.
Badaam ka halwa is good for your immune you can also add jaggery to make it better for your health. Also as we all know that currently the world is focusing on the health and immune due to the current pandemic situation this badam ka halwa is one of the recipes from the vault of ancient times and is on the recommendation list.
For some exciting videos and some more content follow us on Instagram click here