This session of my blog is products where I have compiled a list of kitchen related products especially Electronic Kitchen Appliances.So today we are taking about best Airfryers in India. The list I have made is purely by the data got from online sources and channelizing them correctly using my algorithms so that end customers must get the best of products in the market and this isn’t a paid promotion from any of the brand’s listed.
List of 5 air fryers that you should look for in 2020 under 5000.
Prestige Model PAF 6.0
- PAF 6.0 is made of Plastic.
- Power consumption of 1200 watt. Weight of PAF is 5.6kg holding
- Product offering 2 liters of the bucket.
- Timer 30 minutes adjustable as per items to cook time.
- Compact design takes less space.
- Easy to clean & maintain.
- PAF60 is backed by one year warranty.
Glen model 3044
- Big stainless steel coil for heating with a power consumption of 1350watt.
- Products weights at 5.5 kg
- 2.8-liter bucket for air frying.
- Easy to clean.
- Comes with features fry, grill, roast and baked. 30 minutes timer.
- Glen offers two years warranty on it
Prestige Model PAF 4.0
- PAF 4.0 is made of the plastic body.
- The power consumption of the product is 1400 watt.
- PAF 4.0 weighs 2.8 kg offering of 2.2-liter capacity.
- Smoke-free inbuilt filter.
- It can be also used for grilling, baking, and roasting.
- Adjustable timer and automatic cut when the bucket is out.
Insala Air Fryer Fry Light
- 2-year onsite warranty.
- Power cuts when the bucket is removed.
- The overall capacity of the pan is 4.2 Litre.
- The product weighs around 5.2 kg.
- The power consumption of the product is 1400W.
Baltra model BAF101 Fresco 2.5 Litre
- BAF101 is made of stainless steel and plastic body.
- Easy to clean. Baltra only cooks and fry.
- The power consumption of the product is 1400watt.
- BAF101 Weights 5.5kg
- The capacity of the bucket is 2.5 liter
Things you must look for while buying any air fryers :
- Capacity: Look for the capacity you want as per your family requirement and best compiling with your daily use
- Watt: Consumption of Power is different to choose wisely which provides the best output with minimal consumption of electricity.
- Size: look for the size as per space in your kitchen or the area you are looking to keep this space available with you.
- Features: look for the features like timer, heating levels bucket functionality to get the best output from the product
- Warranty: Availability of warranty period varies from brand to brand do look for the one giving the best warranty.
Also, these products are available at online and offline stores within 5000 INR. Rates may vary according to availability in the local markets.
For some exciting videos and some more content follow us on Instagram click here