For the achari masala
Coriander seeds 1 tsp
Cumin seeds 1 and 1/2 tsp
Methi seeds | venthayam 1/2 tsp
Fennel | sombu 1 and 1/2 tsp
Kalonji seeds | onion seeds 1 tsp
Mustard seeds 1 and 1/2 tsp
Ajwain| omam 1/4 tsp
Red chili 7-8
Oil 1 tblsp
Ginger garlic paste 2 tsp
Tomato puree 1/2 cup (3 tomatoes)
Salt as needed
Amchoor powder 1/2 tsp
Garam masala 1 tsp
Paneer cubes 1 and 1/4 cup
Kasoori methi 1 tsp
Yogurt 1/2 cup
Besan | gram flour 1 tblsp
- We should initially make the achari masala. This yields around 3 tblsp of the masala. You can store it and use for pickles or different curries as well.
- In a container dry meal all the fixings given under the head “for achari masala”.
- I utilized Kashmiri red bean stews which are less fiery yet gives a brilliant tone. You can decrease the heat if the stews are excessively fiery.
- Broil for 2-3 minutes in a medium fire.
- Guarantee not to consumed it.
- Cool totally and crush into a fine powder.
- Flavourful Achari masala is prepared.
- In a container add 1 tblsp oil and add the onions. Cleave the onions into blocks and add.
- Puree the tomatoes and keep it prepared.
- When the onions turns clear, add the ginger garlic glue.
- Saute till the crude smell goes off.
- Presently add the tomato puree.
- Blend well and add the amchoor powder.
- Add the achari masala. I added 2 tblsp of the masala.
- Later felt I ought to have added 1 tblsp of achari masala and 1 tsp of red bean stew powder. As the paneer masala was marginally over powdered with flavors for the children.
- In any case, on the off chance that you need an eruption of flavors you can add 2 tblsp, however not more than that.
- Blend well. Whisk the yogurt and besan in a bowl with no irregularities.
- Adding besan is to hold the consistency of the sauce.
- Add this to the sauce. Blend well and add the salt and garam masala.
- Cover this and cook for 10 minutes, mixing in the middle. The sauce will splutter, so it’s smarter to cover and cook.
- Presently add the paneer solid shapes to this.
- Blend well and add the kasoori methi. Add 1/2 cup water to change the consistency. Blend well and permit this to bubble for 2 minutes.
- Switch off the fire. Achari paneer masala is prepared currently Serve with chapati | naan.
For some exciting videos and some more content follow us on Instagram click here